CARBON CAPTURE, UTILIZATION AND SEQUESTRATION
Pelican is a worldwide leader with unmatched expertise in the design of carbon capture, processing, transportation, utilization and sequestration facilities, with over 250 executed CO2projects in excess of $2 billion in TIC, (not including pipelines) both in cold and warm climate regions. Our project experience also extends to Canada, South America, Asia and Europe. Pelican has been designing and executing the installation of anthropogenic CO2 capture facilities since 2009.
As part of Pelican’s portfolio, our team has been executing CO2 Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) projects since the late 90s, with experience extending to all of the major CO2 flooded basins in the US, which have been operating since the 1960s.
- Gas Treatment Systems Including Gas Dehydration Removal and COS or H2S removal
- Water Alternating Gas (WAG) Facilities
- Gas Gathering Systems
- Recycle Compression Facilities
- Production Separation Facilities
- Remote Testing/Gathering Facilities
- Oil and Water Treating Facilities
- Carbon Capture and Sequestration Processes
- CO2 Operations Training
- Sand Handling Facilities